Saturday, December 31, 2011

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...

This year has been a big one for me. I experienced almost everything I wanted and I least expected.
Cheers to 2011 for giving me the best lessons in life!
--- Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...






January:
Hello New Year!
I welcomed the year finally having the courage to cut my hair! Cutting my hair was the start of a new me. New image, a better and stronger me.

I owe this courage to Royd who convinced me a lot to cut my hair this short. He may not know but I really owe a lot to him, if he didn't boost my confidence, I would still be stucked in my "manang" total package.
I really had the blast of the year. Starting the year right made my way.

Luckily I have experienced a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of my dear Alma Mater grandest celebration!
UST @ 400!!
I am really proud to be a part of this historical event. I never expected that I would have that amount of love for my dear school who I owe a big part of my life now.

February:
Finally! Celebrated Valentine's day differently for this year. Had a big V-day party with friends -- this made me feel happy without thinking that I will again spend this day different from others.

April & May:
These months were the "peak" of my year.
I had the "best" summer of my life. Although I was not able to soak my self under the heat of the sun, like I usually do, I was able to experience different things that I will never ever forget in my entire life.
I was very lucky to meet new people, whom I owe a lot of the best experience with.
This summer made me the "independent" person that I've always wanted. I actually learn so many things in just span of months.
This summer made me both the "happiest" and the "saddest".
I was able to build my personality to what I've always been wanted to be. I appreciate my worth, I appreciate my skills, I appreciate who I really am.
Of course, for the sake of balance, I also experience the biggest "mature" heartache that I could imagine.
But that's how life goes, fairytales does not exist, it's actually both a good and a bad thing though.

September & October:
It has been a whirlwind to me, lots of school works to do. Of course, I wouldn't forget all my hardships with our broadjourn and thesis. I must say that what happened both break and make me at that moment.
Heartaches from failures, happiness from experience, lessons that value the most more than anything else.
I was able to push myself to the limit, at least to the limit I know.

Of course, I didn't forget to celebrate for my own. Hello teen-no-more years! Proudly, I became a grown-up. I became more mature, more strong and more hopeful as I face the new chapter of my life.

Latter part of October & December:
Of course, for the sake of balance, I (again) entertain the concept of love. The latter part of my month became the most "inlove" moments of my life. Love actually made me experience its both sides, the happy and the side sides.
I can say that I am happy towards the last few months before this year ends.
I was able to build a stronger relationship with my dearest blockmates, a deeper relationship with God and a new relationship with others.

*Happiest Moments of this year:
- the day I had my hair cut - the whole ojt experience - my first time not to pay a bus ride - badings' first overnight at our house - glee musical 
- UST @ 400! - the whole broadjourn experience - himigsikan - mmab
- my 20-teen celebration - the whole semestral break experience
- our retreat at caleruega - Journ1 Christmas Party! - Our last Paskuhan as students - Christmas Eve

(there will always be low points of the year)
*Saddest memories:
- broadjourn grades - summer heartache - my year ender heartache

2011 gave me the biggest blessings of my life, I am very thankful that for the past 12 months I have grown stronger and happier.
I must say that this year gave me the hardest challenges that I ever imagined. Two heartbreaks in a year? Oh c'mon, I must really be that strong to conquer both. Lots of school pressures? I've surpassed it all with my head up high.
Changes in my environment, I actually deal with it with a positive outlook.

Now, dear 2012, I know you'll be giving me more challenges and more blessings.
So what are you waiting for? I'm so ready, I've never been this ready, I'll always be ready -- bring it on!

--- Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...

THE BEST PART OF MY YEAR:
DECEMBER 17, 
BOYFRIEND... <3

2 comments:

nickky dg said...

May boyfriend ka na ba, yung totoo? Hahaha! Ano yung last part na sinabi mo? <3

mabie said...

yizz bading. haha. biglaan eh, biglang kami na. haha. :))