Thursday, December 29, 2011

uy, masakit pa rin ang puso ko.

uy, masakit pa rin ang puso ko.

ba't ganon? we were together 'again' last tuesday.
we actually spend the whole day together, guess what, I did nothing but to hear the real story behind them.

here it goes...
they were classmates in gradeschool and continued to be friends, but not that close, until now.
since they are friends, they had this little chit-chat before Christmas, they had few drinks and that's how it all began, actually continued.
this beautiful-white girl admitted to him that she's attracted to him and this man, felt the same when they were still young.
"Crush ko talaga yun dati nung gradeschool kami, pero nawala kasi tropa kami, nung October lang naman ulit kami naging close ulit eh, kaso wala lang sa akin yun kasi may ibang girl akong gusto. Nagulat talaga ko kasi gusto niya din pala ako," that's how he excitedly narrated the story to me.
I don't want to assume, pero mukang ako yung "ibang girl" niya, but what happened? why he choose her over me? Isn't the present should be more important? 

I can't help but connect things happened in between.
All this time, sa bestfriend niya ako nagseselos pero meron pa lang mas dapat akong pagselosan.
How come I didn't realized na merong iba? Am I that manhid? haha. Maybe.
Last Christmas Eve, we attended the mass together, and guess what, he said he'll just follow me inside the church to check if he properly locked the car, but after all, he and this girl met outside the church. Proof? they had a photo together.

How come I didn't notice it? Oh well papel. haha.
Back to what had happened last tuesday, okay fine, he changed his phone's wallpaper with "their" photo.
I don't care much about that, I had a picture with my boyfriend as my wallpaper. Haha.
And yes, kilig na kilig siyang katext yung girl niya. At ako, buti na lang I have really good friends who keeps me company.

The catch, he kept on peeping on my phone and asked about "my boyfriend" (ohhh sorry my dearest boyfriend. haha.).
You see, medyo confused pa rin ako, ewan ko. As usual he drove me home, there's really something that I cannot and don't want to explain, he looks at me. Not just ordinary looks, I know, he meant something. 

Oh c'mon, can we just get over it?? Hindi ko na gusto nangyayare sa akin, gabi gabi na lang I go out and drink. This is not so me, pwede kayang ganon ako ka-hurt kaya nagagawa ko ang mga bagay na ito??

** punong puno ng ka-bitteran at heartache ang last blog entries ko for 2011, i'm so sorry for that.

2 comments:

Claire Capul said...

"gabi gabi na lang I go out and drink." YES. So not you! At yes you are manhid. Dagdagan na din natin ng you are so martyr! Haha. Sorry na darling pero ano ba. May mas okay pa para sayo somewhere out there. Kung di niya kaya panindigan ang feelings niya sayo NGAYON palang mas okay na yun kesa kung mas malalim na ang nararamdaman mo sakanya ttapos tsaka ka niya hindi naipaglaban. Buti ng maaga pa lang e nasaktan ka na kesa yung deep na. Edi mas masakit.

Be happy! Hindi dahil new year kung hindi dahil hindi karapat dapat pagaksayahan ng BLOG POST at luha ang lalaking yan. Love you!

mabie said...

i just needed to express how i feel darling. haha. i'm so touch. thanks!! :)) don't worry, madrama lang talaga ako but i'll get over it. ;)