Monday, December 26, 2011

together...

*first time that I''ll be posting a photo of us. haha. maybe it's the last either.

We had Christmas Eve together.
He cooked baked macaroni with lots of cheese for me, I made mango graham cake for him.
Attend midnight mass together.
Exchange gifts, ate Noche Buena with yummy hot chocolate.
He let me slept in his room, I made him slept on the couch.
The next day, ate breakfast together then he drove me to Inang's house.

Christmas morning :)


(this happened as I was doing this blog entry)
*I was about to say many things about this blog entry, I already typed my thoughts on my phone just so I won't forget it. After two days of happiness, I woke up today slapped by a reality -- a hurtful reality from him.
I realized, there's really no "us", really. There's really nothing between us so I have no right to demand anything from him, if he pursue others, I have no right to feel anything actually. Haha. 
Darn, why do I always end up like this? oh fate. Let's see what happens next or if there will be next time really.

*what happened next? finally, he admitted, he's inlove with someone, it's not me, it's somebody else.