Monday, December 19, 2011

TIME with HIM will always be WORTH IT

It's really good to spend some time for myself, with God and with these special people. 
I knew myself more, I knew God more and I knew these special people more.

College Retreat 
Caleruega, Batangas
December 5, 6, 7 2011

It's a whole package, everything just fall into place. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
 :))

everything inside this room. :)
doing our life... oh whatever you call that piece of paper that made me knew every person in my class a little deeper.
shot at the "fallopian tube" inspired staircase
photo inside the veritas hall
sobrang nakakabusog na stay :)
the view at the back of our home :)
the "warp" to escape the reality :)

we almost touch-ed the sky :)                  
bon fire!
<3 <3 <3
life is a rumbaga garandura, itsakabum bagagarandura ohhhh.
thank you for the shot Kuya Father!
and yes, we still have to go back to reality... it's not goodbye rather 'til next time.

No comments: