Saturday, June 25, 2011

And yeah, I'm a Harry Potter kid.
No, I haven't read the book, I'm too lazy to do that. But hey, I watched all 7 films of it.

What would I do if Harry Potter will not be having it's next movie next year? 
It came to my senses that the last part of the series will be next month and after that, I won't be seeing nor hearing "Harry Potter now showing"

Some people think watching this kind of movies are "childish" or somewhat waste of time.
Yeah, there's no way that everything in the story will come true or will happen in real life but then people tend to indulge themselves onto things that may not happen for real but at least spending few hours for this stories will make them forget what the reality offers.
An escape to what is real. An opportunity to experience the world everyone dreams of. Like studying in a school like Hogwarts where everything is amazing.

Talking paintings, walking ghosts, moving staircases. And especially riding the Hogwart's Express. Damn, it's so cool.
Cool subjects, learn how to make potions, spells, ride the broom stick and tame extra ordinary creatures. 

How I wish it wouldn't have to end. I'll miss my fantasies Harry Potter story gave me.

From Harry's glasses, Hermione's thick hair, Ron's clumsiness, Hedwig's cuteness, Malfoy's rudeness, Professor Snape's freezing neck, Hagrid's big tummy that matched his big hair and Dumbledore's long beard.
I'll miss everything about my favorite of which I haven't missed even one part.

I guess, everything have just go to an end. 'The boy who lived...'


No comments: