Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WORTH IT, AT LAST.

February 23, 2007



Know what?? Nanalo ung story na sinulat ko for our film..
Super saya ko talaga, as in!!

III-OL OF ROSARY presents: MASAYA RIN BA SILA?
Kasi nman..
Iniyakan ko un.. Pinagpaguran.. Pinagubusan ng imagination..

But you know..
I dont know how did i come up wid dat kind of story..

Kasi super sad ako nun...
Actually i'm not insprired, feeling ko nga napka-korni ng story na un ehh..

But c'mon..
Yun pa ang napli among all the movies..
So much honor.

Im so over joyed that moment..

I was in the backstage i was about to go out kasi tapos na akong kumanta,

Tapos biglang...
I heard the nominees,
My heart was filled with so much emotions...

then..
the drums beat...
My heart also beats faster...

And the Best Story goes to...
" Masaya Rin Ba Sila?" 3-Our Lady Of the Holy Rosary
the very moment i heard our name...

Shocks!!
1st MAKABAYAN FILM FESTIVAL "BEST STORY" 

I wrote that!!
My heart was filled with so much joy, I didn't do anything but to shout.
I was overwhelmed...
But unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to receive that award...
SImply because i was at the backstage..
My director, lhoy, received it in behalf of the whole class.
After that, I just found my self in tears..
Not believing whe i just received..
I'm just so happy and blessed..
Of all the stories, mine stand out above all.
Surprisingly, I was really proud of it.

No comments: