Monday, July 18, 2011

"Passion" Crisis

at this point of my life, I never thought that I would feel a "passion" crisis.

I can do things, I can cook, can sing, can dance a little, can write, can take good photos, can style others, can give good advices, can perform.

Sad to say, I haven't been excelling on any of this.

I just do good, I don't do best. Sometimes, I do things best but most of the times, it was just me who thought its already the best.

I always loved performing. It's part of me that some people doesn't believe at.
I'm happy getting tired on rehearsing and performing. 
There was never a point that I wanted to leave performing and instead explore other things that I want to do.
But performing gives a different satisfaction for me. When you see the lights, hear the audience's applause, the directors' instructions and the busy back stage.
It's a feeling that you got the chance to show the other side of your self.
The side where no one else believe you have but these people do.
It's really a weird feeling, a while ago, for the first time in my life, I didn't feel the drive, I didn't hunger for performing.
I don't know what happened to me, I don't understand what happened to me.
I'm confused now, to think, I should not be confused with matters.
I know in me that I love doing this.

(and sobrang gulo din ng blog ko)

4 comments:

nickky dg said...

Aww. I feel for you, i'm a bit confused too. Haha.
Let's just don't get tired from our passion, sabi nga ng The Flame, we may have flickered, but the fire will burn no matter what, parang ganon ekek. Haha. :)

mabie said...

ewan ko ba bading.
biglang, wala yung drive ko, yung hunger ko to perform, yung gustong gustong gusto ko tlga. :(

Carrie Clearwater said...

I feel you mamee...hindi yan nwala...you just lost touch... babalik din yan =)

mabie said...

ehe. mukang gnon nga bebe. ang tagal ko na kasing di nagagawa yun kaya siguro gnon.