Saturday, January 28, 2012

i've always been good not until i did a single wrong thing :|

mom's still mad at me and now dad talked to me on the phone and also mad at me. Am I that bad as a daughter. T.T

it has always been a very big issue to me every time they're going to be mad at me.
ever since, i already tried to be a good daughter. when they say don't do this, don't do that, i simply follow without hesitations. when they won't allow me to join my friends, even my cousins, i simply say yes, i simply accept things at it is.
i have always been trying so hard to do everything to please them, to make them proud of me, to make them not to say anything to about me.
i pushed myself too hard just to please their expectations, just to be the ideal daughter that would be enough for them to be proud of.

i always regret growing up to be like this. i didn't enjoy things normal people at my age do.
because no matter how bad i want to do things, but i just simply can't.
being too good and too proper -- i really don't want to be like this forever. i wanted to try things and don't bother what my parents will think.

the hardest part of being a good daughter is that even the simplest things i do wrong affects my whole being. 
kumbaga natatabunan lahat ng kabutihan ko as a daughter all my life at napapalitan ng isang simpleng bagay na mali o hindi ko kayang gawin.
ewan ko, every time na ganon, i always end up pitying myself.
ang hirap hirap, minsan nga naisip ko dapat yata hindi na lang ako naging good daughter para mas masaya ang buhay. haha.

2 comments:

nickky dg said...

Bakit? I'm sure kung ano man yung "kasalanan" mo, malilimutan nila yun. And you're naturally a good daughter.

Carrie Clearwater said...

Mamee anong nangyari? =(