Wednesday, October 26, 2011

whatever this is...

last night: had coffee after a couple of drinks and songs at 2 in the morning at Mc Donald's Timog avenue with someone celebrating his birthday then drive me home at almost 4 in the morning.
today: called to wake me up then exchanged stories the rest of the day, then invited me to his little party with his friends.


-- i never did this before, i never felt this for so long, i actually have no clue what's happening.


today: teneeennn.. there they go again, I thought it was over, what now? I've fallen for the same trap the second time, and it hurts.


today: his mom invited us for lunch. went to his house, after my check up, for lunch. while having lunch: (tita to me: may girlfriend ba si...? ; me: uh, di ko po alam tita; mommy to tita: wala ba sa party niya? ; tita to mommy: tinanong ko nga mga classmates niya, wala naman daw; me to them: di ba meron po? ; mommy to tita: di ba meron? ; tita to mommy: wala na yung dati, matagal na.; mommy to me: wala na ba? ; tita to me: wala na yun.; me to them: hindi ko po alam)
after that, i accidentally fell asleep at the couch-- good thing he's not there.


now: cheesyy moments, oh why, oh why.  
-- what's happening?


for the past three days: nothing really happened, everything ended.
-- for how long? if it's the end, please don't bring it back anymore.


last night: attended his father's birthday celebration which was apparently also an extension of his birthday. he asked me to perform several songs with him for the guest, i sang while he was playing the guitar -- little glimpse with each other.


now: chatting with him and again, he asked me to sing while he play the guitar.
-- what's happening? oh please, i can't explain.

last night: excited talking with him about the start of the new semester.

today: he fetch me at the LRT station then went to their home. ate and sing-a-long endlessly with few drinks and chit-chats. then he drive me home.

now: help me accept -- it's the end.

No comments: