Friday, October 14, 2011

20-teen

A Birthday entry...

I practically had the busy-iest semester in my college life.
Overloaded school works, lessons and whatevers.
I didn't have anytime to think about myself or anything beyond school.
Just school, it's demands and the consequences it may give.

Like two birthdays ago, I wasn't able to plan anything for my birthday, for myself either.
Semestral breaks gives me both excitement at work overload.
Since my birthday falls often falls within the "hell-week" whatever, I can't help but to neglect that special day for me. My day actually.

Good thing it didn't quite happen this time.
I was really excited for this day, I mean it.

I slept early, actually, I lay down early but didn't slept early.

Suddenly I woke up at around 1a.m. to switch off the airconditioning unit because its freezing cold.
Then I checked my phone, wondering who greeted me first :))
The first greeting made me smile but the second one made my heart smile-- big time.
Maybe "nagkataon" lang that he greeted me at that time of day, but hey, it's my day, let me feel that he really made an effort to greet me first.

After I checked my phone, I closed my eyes and talked to HIM.
I thank him for giving me the past 19 years full of Blessings and Pains.
I ran out of words to tell HIM how grateful I am for receiving his graces.
Of course, I told HIM my wishes. (oops, it's secret, it's between HIM and me only)
Celebrated my day at SM Megamall.
Hey, hey, hey, it's really my day! Good thing I look perfectly beautiful today (oh geez, c'mon it's my birthday, don't say anything please? just agree. haha)


Here's my childish treat for myself...

A THREE-PIECE-CHOCOLATE-CUPCAKE WITH CUTE BLUE CANDLES


You know my wish?
I bet you know...
cheers to a new year to me! buh-bye to teen-age and welcome to non-teen-age.


No comments: