Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'M A PAXIE -- AND I'M GOD'S MASTER-PEACE

It has been four years, I never thought Papa God will bless me with these great people to be a part of my life. I just feel Papa God's loving grace through these people.
Pax has been my extended home, Paxies became my extended family, Pax office has become my extended shelter.
I'll never say goodbye to Pax Romana, for even I walked out of the four corners of the University or may take farther path after college, Pax Romana will always be with me because Pax Romana is a big part of ME.


To my fellow graduating Paxies (& even to those non-official Pax colleagues who have been supporting and sharing in our endeavors)
we've been together for the past four years, we've seen each other grow closer to Papa God, we've shared the weirdest conversations inside the four corners of the office, we've done and joined different activities and most of all, we've been Paxies not by other whatsoever reason but just because we accepted Papa God's call.


To my senior Paxies,
Thank you for your guidance, for the assistance and unending support to us. For all the shared experience for the past four years, everything was priceless. You helped us continue nurturing Pax Romana, for without your good examples to us we won't be able to achieve success during our turn to hold responsibility towards the org and towards the other Paxies.


To my fellow officers, future officers, Paxies and future Paxies,
I maybe bully (haha you naman that's my way of paglalambing.) but I really do love you Paxies.
Continue to love and nurture Pax Romana, continue to serve for the glory of Papa God.
Love each other Paxies, encourage more people to accept Papa God's call.
And if there comes the time that you will face difficulties, don't hesitate to ask for help from us and guidance from Papa God. 
Just let Him guide you and everything will fall into place.


"Rules are made for us to be more free" :)




No comments: