Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Who would have thought? I didn't.

FEBRUARY 14, 2012
Who would have thought that I would be celebrating this day this way?
Valentine's Day has never been a "day" for me. As I remember correctly, I often spend it with the closest "single" friends I have. No flowers, no chocolates, no teddy bears, no balloons, in short, not the typical Heart's day everyone celebrates.
But this year, despite the fresh "heartbreak" that I'm still healing, I manage to enjoy this day. The last Heart's day as a student was really meaningful, I may be exaggerating but I really do feel happiness that has started with a simple game of exchanging gifts with my fellow "single" ladies that end up to be one of the happiest Heart's day I had.
Credits to Bading, buti na lang ikaw nakabunot sa akin at kahit wala akong material wishlist, tinupad mo naman ang ka-isa isa kong wish for this day, di mo lang tinupad, dinagdagan mo pa ng bonus.

What happened today was beyond what I am praying for, free hugs, a blue rose, a letter, chocolates and an unexpected serenade from Papa God. I'm just really blessed today and I can't help but to wish that this day won't end.







No comments: