Sunday, August 14, 2011

MMK episode (August 13)

MMK episode (August 13)

Here it goes--

The story reminded me of a past relationship.
And I emphasized, so much.

Remembered that "matured love" I had 3 years ago.
That one love I thought was for real, but at the end, slapped myself with the reality that nothing last forever.

I was like her (the female character), I cam from past courtships that ended up ways apart.

Worse, he love me more than I thought he love me.


"I was more afraid to got hurt than I was afraid of loosing him,"

When, finally, I got the courage and maturity and was about to take the biggest risk-- too bad, I was late, too late.

I was actually planning on how will I finally gave that 'yes' to him.
The very first 'yes' that I will actually give to someone after many courtships I had in the past.

I was late, he had someone else. There's another who had him besides having me.

The next day, I cried.
I cried not because he had someone else, I cried because I never thought I'd love him the way I did.

Worst, I didn't understand why he had another if he loves me. I didn't get the logic of why he had to hurt me and yet love me at the same time.

I didn't understand why I wanted to believe him when he told me that "ikaw talga ang mahal ko,"

Years passed, lots of memories stored, met a few-- that should heal the scar, that should replaced the painful memory.

Why the hell there's these moments that keeps on reminding me of that certain memory I wanted to let go.
Why I let myself be haunted by the same ghost of my past. Why does it hurt as the same amount it hurt before.